Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Two-Thumbs Down

Today gets a big two-thumbs down. 

I don't know if it is because today is a full moon or is something else is going on, but today just plain stunk. 

I should have known that today wasn't going to be stellar when I found a magnet from one of the girls' books in Brielle's poopy diaper.  It wasn't there because she had eaten it - it was there because her sister put it down her shirt and consequently it went into her diaper.  This was followed by a full day of Aria being defiant and downright disobedient.  Usually she just has her moments, but today was just one big "moment". 

Added to my fun today was when Kodi and Bailey decided to bolt for the road and bother a guy that was out walking his Chocolate Lab along with his baby in a stroller.  That guy was less than pleased with my dogs and later paid me a visit.  He informed me that he called animal control.  Luckily - there were no prior complaints about my dogs, so they won't do anything - yet.  I now have a "record" and I have been verbally warned.  Fabulous.

To top off my day - Aria decided that it would be a good idea to eat the ENTIRE tube of her toothpaste while I was putting Brielle to bed.  Awesome.  Now I shall wait for her stomach ache that is likely to follow.

So basically I have lost all control.  I can't control my kids and I can't control my dogs.

If I drank, I would likely be doing that right now.  Instead, I am searching for some chocolate......

No comments:

Post a Comment