Friday, February 3, 2012

Just Another Day at the Funny Farm

Some days are better than others.  While my mind and heart weigh heavy today for my cousin and her new baby, there have been a few bright spots.

Brielle has started making "Popeye" faces every time I attempt to feed her something.  It's funny - and she knows it - so she does it all the time.  Today, I caught it on the camera...


Silly girl.

After I put her down for her nap, I couldn't find the cat.  I searched high and low for him and even snuck back into Brielle's room to see if he was hiding in there.  No cat.  Then Kodi showed me where the cat was...


That is him - literally squeezed under the recliner, next to the foot stool.  Better than the table, I suppose - I just hope I remember he is there if I get a chance to sit down and relax...

Just another day at the Funny Farm....

1 comment: