Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturdays

This is our family blog.

I decided that we should join the blogging bandwagon and start our own as well.  I'm on the computer everyday, and I have become really bad about writing in my journal, so why not "record" things on here?  So here goes nothing...

I love what Saturday mornings have become - just sad that I will be losing this new "love" soon.  You see, Saturday mornings are when Grant takes Aria to her gym and swim class and I get to stay home and enjoy the quiet.  Brielle usually sleeps later on Saturdays (but don't worry - she is usually up around 3 or 4 and then goes back down - so it's not like I get to enjoy a full night of sleep and then peace and quiet).  Even when Brielle is awake, things are still WAY more quiet around here w/o the two members of the family that crave noise.  The dogs nap while I clean, bake or get caught up on bills (exciting, I know).  I even get a longer than 5 minute shower (score!).  It is simply delightful.  All of my fun will end after October 29 though when Aria's class is done.

I wonder where I can send them in November?

1 comment:

  1. How bout sending them shopping for your Christmas gifts:) I started a blog recently too... must be the thing to do!

    ReplyDelete